1. The logo is growing on me: It needs a clearer pic in the background but i now quite like the combination of the very hot logo and the very cool theme
2. Taking sharp macro shots of tiny beads is HARD: I must have taken over 100 pictures by now and i’m not happy with any of them. I bought a new camera on the weekend which seems to take better macro shots so we’ll see how my next photo session goes…
3. I need to take more time to torch: Life (and that damn day job!) are getting in the way of my torch time. Maybe I better schedule my time – kinda like torching is my part time job… hmmm.
4. Random thought: Have I mentioned lately that i absolutely LOVE playing with hot glass?
5. Glass Class 101: Yes, i’m starting a new series of blog posts in just a few days where i’ll try to answer most of the questions I’ve been asked about lampwork beads. Are you excited? I am! Post or email your questions – i’ll do my best to answer them! And be sure to check back in regularly…
One thought on “You know what?”
[…] 15, 2007 by ShebaMakeda The first installment of GlassClass 101 starts this […]